Thursday, March 12, 2009

Something that makes me indescribably happy....


Is Imogen Heap. I thought I was over that phase of my life, but it turns out that I'm not. It reminds me of Becca and when we first met. And that, for me, was one of the greatest times in life.  "Say Goodnight and Go" makes me want to cry with happiness and nostalgia. I can see Becca with her black jacket, rain boots, and remember walking in snow with her humming Imogen Heap. I can remember listening to it in the mornings before school and at nights while "homeworking." The only CD inside Chester for months was "Speak For Yourself." I swear it's all we listened to.

I love you, Becca. Thanks for loving me. I'm so grateful I found a friend like you and that I still have you in my life, married and all. Now I have Kyle too!! (I also love you, Katy! Don't you forget that!). 

6 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my gosh, MEMORIES! I still love Imogen. And YOU especially!

Katy said...

Oh phew, I was about to be offended for life!! :)

Whitney said...

oh, i hope you never grow out of impogen heap-that's just good music. i mean, hide and seek?? come on!

Julia Wooten said...

I LOVE Imogen Heap! I LOVE you!!!

Alan said...

Not to mention all the dance remixes of Hide and Seek. It's just beggin for it.

Kyle said...

Katy, you SHOULD be offended. You only got a parenthetical reference. I made the big time.